SecureDynamics offers the security services you and your customers need to make a smooth transition to next-gen security infrastructures. With SecureDynamics, you can help customers minimize any risks or expenses associated with adopting new technologies. We provide:
- Training: teaching you and your customers, step-by-step, how to evolve legacy firewall rules into advanced user and app-based policies to realize the full potential of next-gen security solutions. For example, SecureDynamics can help partners and customers use the Palo Alto Networks Migration Tool to get their next-gen firewalls quickly up and running.
- Services and Support: extending your resources with seasoned professionals and a proven process that ensures migrations are speedy, cost effective and successful.
- Our unique “Migrate, Monitor and Tune” Process helps you migrate and validate the effectiveness of next-gen security implementations.
- Our Migration Tool Support Program provides you access to best practice guidelines and approaches, as well as experienced migration engineers that can help you ensure your customers are getting the most out of their investments and optimizing their deployment.
- Firescreen Tool: using SecureDynamics proprietary tool, you and your customers can quickly and easily tune firewall policies. Firescreen:
- Quickly and simply converts rules that leverage legacy port and protocol information to rules that use next-gen users, content and application-IDs to strengthen security decision-making.
- Supports monitoring with diligence by enabling you to monitor rules for security and performance and identify those that require optimization.
- Identify risks for rules development to strengthen the overall security of the deployment.
- Aligns security rules with Palo Alto Networks Application updates to ensure policies are up-to-date.
SecureDynamics can help you ensure your customers can quickly and cost-effectively implement and tune advanced features within their next-gen deployments to improve their overall satisfaction and security.