Cloud Harmonics Forms Holistic Distribution Partnership with Imperva
SAN JOSE, Calif. – May 2, 2017 – Cloud Harmonics, the pioneer of holistic distribution, announces a partnership with Imperva, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMPV), a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions that protect business-critical data and applications in the cloud and on-premises. The relationship will give the 500+ value added resellers within the Cloud Harmonics’ network the training, tools, services and support that will help them build and grow a differentiated cybersecurity practice.
“As an organization that is committed to activating and enabling the channel, we are pleased to partner with Cloud Harmonics,” said Brian J. Feeney, vice president, Channel Sales at Imperva. “They offer both marketplace agility and innovative training and support programs that our partners can leverage to increase their success.”
“We are looking forward to extending the reach and profitability of solutions, such as Imperva Incapsula, within our channel community,” said Doug Chalmers, COO of Cloud Harmonics. “Our focus on cybersecurity and cloud technologies is a natural fit for the offerings from Imperva, which are designed to help customers keep all their business-critical data and applications safe.”
The partnership complements the Imperva PartnerSphere Channel Program, which was recently awarded a 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2017 Partner Program Guide. It will offer:
- Pre-sales support – pre-sales engineering services, technical presentations and proof-of-concept support that help partners uncover opportunities and develop pipeline.
- Education – technical training and certification courses, delivered via Orchestra, Cloud Harmonics’ proprietary, award-winning virtual education platform.
- Engagement –hands-on experiences, with Cloud Harmonics’ vSandbox and/or Ultimate Test Drive days, that enable partners (and customers) to see firsthand the value of the Imperva solutions like Incapsula.
- Enablement –a full range of value-added distribution capabilities designed to accelerate the profitability of a partner’s cybersecurity practices.
- Post-sales support –advanced deployment, migration, customization and renewal services that can augment a partner’s own capabilities to minimize risk and maximize customer satisfaction.
About Cloud Harmonics
Cloud Harmonics Inc., the pioneer of holistic distribution, provides the Education, Engagement and Enablement capabilities that technology and channel partners need to accelerate the adoption, ramp and sales of next-gen cybersecurity, software-defined data center and cloud technologies. Supporting partners at every go-to-market phase, Cloud Harmonics is the only distributor offering a purpose-built educational curriculum and platform (Orchestra), hands-on virtual sandbox testing environments, and pre- and post-sale tools and services to arm partners with the skills and confidence to add and profit from next-gen technologies in their portfolio. Working with leading technology providers, such as Aruba Networks, Arista Networks, HPE, Palo Alto Networks, Nutanix and others, Cloud Harmonics provides the awareness, technical proficiency and services support its more than 500 reseller partners need to create opportunities, close deals and secure repeat business. Cloud Harmonics trains more than 5000 engineers annually. To learn more, please visit www.cloudharmonics.com.