Cloud Harmonics Drives Channel Adoption of the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform
SAN JOSE, Calif. - October 11, 2016 - Cloud Harmonics, the fastest growing full-service, next-generation distributor of cybersecurity and cloud technologies, announced today a comprehensive channel program designed to educate and support channel partners selling the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform.
The Cloud Harmonics program includes training, distribution, channel enablement and demand generation services for partners to accelerate the integration of the Nutanix Acropolis and Prism solutions into their portfolio. When Cloud Harmonics partners combine the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform with the Palo Alto Networks® Next-Generation Security Platform, they have all the capabilities they need to deliver the simplicity, scale and security their customers are looking for throughout their public and private cloud environments.
"Cloud Harmonics is creating innovative channel programs that help partners like InterVision understand and profit from next-generation cybersecurity and cloud solutions, so we can address customers' biggest security concerns and infrastructure requirements," said Whitney Tomlin, CEO of InterVision Systems, which was recently awarded Palo Alto Networks NextWave 2016 Americas Western Regional Partner of the Year.
The comprehensive channel program gives more than 400 Cloud Harmonics partners the ability to grow their business, with:
- Pre-sales support - pre-sales engineering services, technical presentations and proof-of-concept support that helps partners uncover opportunities and develop pipeline.
- Education - technical training and certifications for Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks and a full complement of cybersecurity and cloud technologies that allow partners to build their skills and proficiency with next-generation solutions.
- Engagement -hands-on experience that enables partners and customers to see firsthand the value Nutanix delivers, via Cloud Harmonics' vSandbox and/or Ultimate Test Drive
- Enablement -a full range of value-added distribution capabilities to accelerate the profitability of a partner's cybersecurity and cloud practices.
- Post-sales support -advanced deployment, migration, customization and renewal services that can augment a partner's own capabilities to minimize risk and maximize customer satisfaction.
"Nutanix delivers innovations that greatly simplify the datacenter, reduce costs and enhance IT service delivery," said Doug Chalmers, COO of Cloud Harmonics. "Our extensive programs give partners tools and support throughout the sales cycle to ensure they can offer and successfully deploy the solutions their enterprise customers' need to keep the applications and data they rely on accessible and secure."
About Cloud Harmonics
Cloud Harmonics Inc., the fastest growing full-service, next-generation distributor of cybersecurity and cloud technologies, is fueling the channel with its innovative Educate, Engage and Enable business model. Working with leading technology providers, such as Palo Alto Networks, Arista Networks, Nutanix and others, Cloud Harmonics provides the awareness, technical proficiency and services support its more than 400 reseller partners need to create opportunities, close deals and secure repeat business. Cloud Harmonics trains more than 4000 engineers annually. Through its large distribution channel, the company provides resellers access to an arsenal of business applications that streamline sales, reduce costs, and accelerate the adoption of next-generation solutions. To learn more about the world-class training, disruptive engagement methodology and differentiated services and applications that has made Cloud Harmonics the distributor of choice for resellers and technology companies everywhere, please visit www.cloudharmonics.com.